|Applications are invited for admission to the following Programmes : |
1. Ph.D.: Form available from July 15 to July 30, 2010 at SBI, Delhi University (North Campus).
2. M.Phil. Full-time & Part-time: Admission through written test & interview. Form available from July 15 to July 30, 2010 at SBI, Delhi University (North Campus).
3. M.Ed.: Full-time (one-year) and Part-time (two-years).
4. B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) Full-Time (one year): After Graduation.
5. B.El.Ed. (Bachelor of Elementary Education) Full-time (Four-year): After 10+2.
Admission to programmes at S. Nos. 3 - 5 through a Common Entrance Test and Interview.
HOW TO APPLY
Form available for Rs.350/- (cash) ONLY at the following branches of State Bank of India:
1) North Campus, Delhi University; 2) 49 Kamla Nagar; 3) Gargi College, Siri Fort Road; 4) Shahdara; 5) Dwarka, Sector 11; 6) Prashant Vihar; 7) Kashmere Gate ISBT; 8) Paharganj; 9) Anand Vihar; 10) Connaught Place, B-Block.
To obtain the form by post, send a request to the Department of Education (CIE),33 Chhatra Marg, University of Delhi, Delhi-110 007, mentioning the name of the programme (in the application, as well as, on top of the envelope) by the date specified above, along with: (1) A Bank Draft of Rs. 425/- (Rs. Four Hundred Twenty Five only) from a Nationalised Bank, payable at Delhi in favour of Registrar, University of Delhi, and (2) a self-addressed envelope A-4 Size (29.5 cm x 21 cm). Candidates should retain a copy of the draft for making entries in the Application Form.
Completed Form to be submitted ONLY at the Department of Education (CIE), University of Delhi on all working days (including Saturday).